Today is day 2 and I’ve decided that Citalopram isn’t the right thing for me just now. In hindsight I didn’t do enough research prior to accepting the GP recommendation, and from reading these boards it’s clear that it’s a big decision to take. I have MS (much of my current anxiety stems from a recent relapse) and it’s likely I’ll be switching MS medication soon. I can’t see how I’ll know whether I’m tolerating that medication if I’m also having side effects from Citalopram.
Reducing anxiety is so important for MS so i might be back here in the future.
one question… i took 20mg yesterday (accidentally, it should have been 10) and 10mg today. Im assuming im ok to just stop immediately given its only been 2 days?