28 anos com pressão alta aguda, ouvidos entupidos, pressão na cabeça e tonturas

Did you have your house tested? Also, how did you finally get tested for mold? I live with nail fungus, which is basically mold! However, I have never found a doctor who will take that serious. 

This also describe my symptoms and I have Hashimotos, a low thyroid autoimmune disorder.  I've learned that the reason I've been having these horrid new symptoms is bc my Hashimotos is ar a place wheee the thyroid is in the process of getting completely destroyed so it's goes to the 2 extremes of highs and lows.  As bad as the symptoms are, the only thing worse is the fear that I will have a heart attack or stroke bc of the times when my bp is high.  I've already gotten 2 large kidney stones.  I would go to an immunologist and have them run a test for Hashimotos.  It's not clear to me yet what treatment is, bc with the constant change from hypo to hyper symptoms there's no way to manage the right dose of med.  

Now I sometimes wonder how many people get misdiagnosed with bipolar, when it's really Hashimotos.  

Hope this helps!  

Interesting about mold poisoning.  Last spring my 7 year old dog was diagnosed with kidney failure, and now I've been having kidney issues, and all of us (including kids) have most of the symptoms.  Yet when we went on vacation we were almost symptom free, then after getting back we've all been getting sick again.  (I think this takes that whole thing of dogs being like  their owners way too far!!). For some reason there seems to be a tendency for folks with low thyroid or Hashimotos to have a mold allergy.  With testing, can they tell if mold is in your system, or does the home itself need to be tested?

This is the most accurate description to my issues as well, it’s really scary. I actually had gone to the ER several times due to my HR and BP going through the roof so bad, I thought i was having a heart attack. The only way i could describe to the attending physician was “i feel like something is trying to get through my carotid to my head and it’s blocked, it can’t get through and my head is pounding cuz something is blocked in my neck” that was in the very beginning of it. They did an US of my neck, no block, good venous flow in my neck, said it was probably a cervical spasm. Don’t think so. This isn’t a muscle pain. Not a nerve pain. I can differentiate the two.

I’m also a chronic migraine sufferer, so I can differentiate when this “issue” is acting up and people want to say it’s “probably a bad migraine,” it’s not. I know a bad migraine. This is totally different. 

The one thing I have, is that I am a nurse. The other thing I noticed reading all of these, is we all seem to (most of us) have a thyroid issue at hand. I have several nodules and an enlarged under active thyroid currently, and am awaiting bloodwork. When I first had symptoms, it was after a large dose of antibiotics, so i was treated with prednisone empirically for GCA/TA , but no one believed I had it because I am a 31 y/o female and it is almost unheard of in patients under 50 years old (but a large dose of antibiotics can cause it). My big symptom still is, neck pressure, not really pain, just a sensation, only on the right side only by my throat, that goes underneath my ear, literally where my eardrum is, up into my head/temple/behind my head/occipital region. It’s awful. It’s given me terrible anxiety. I’ve had countless CT, XR, U/S, MRIs, I’m a VERY hard stick, so I’m actually just now awaiting lab work results and am expecting the results to show a high sed rate and of course thyroid. This past 3/19/18 (Monday) I had a CMP, CBC w diff, tsh t3 t4 ANA

But someone else mentioned a CSF leak??? I remember weeks ago I was taking my dog for a walk, during warm weather, when I got back inside and sat down my hands and fingers had pins and needs for hours and hours. Like they would if I had just come in from freezing cold into the heat.  But it was 70 degrees outside. I know a lot about disease processes, sequelae, etc. but now that this is affecting me, it’s been awful. These symptoms really are bad, even if they sound minor, they are not. They affect my daily life and I have a one year old daughter. 

If anyone has an update, please share. I will do the same as soon as i do as well.♥️

Hello Corbin,

I would like to immediately advise you to stop all vitamin A supplementation. If you are taking a vitamin A supplement please look into the dosage. Your symptoms are mimicking vitamin a toxicity. 

I pray this helps and above all I pray you feel better soon. 

Ashley W. 

Hi Corbin, what was the treatment for your toxic mould? Did the symptoms clear up? I am having the pressure in the ears also after cleaning g black mould from cement railing. Need to take this info to my Dr. as I have not been properly diagnosed.

HI CORBIN and others
Im having the exact symptoms as you do and have just started following this discussion. How are you all doing and what have you found out? I’m going through extensive scary testing as well and they have found nothing. My BP, always low, is put of control and I’m told it’s stress…

I had very similar symptoms and was eventually diagnosed with Lyme Disease and Bartonella

I had to reply here, too, but I have had the exact same thing happen to me. I even went down the mold rabbit hole. Even though I had been working on some very moldy buildings without really taking any precautions, my mycotoxin panel came up all zeros.

Think I’ve finally traced my problem back to thiamine deficiency, and I think many of you are suffering from the same. Read some of Dr. Lonsdale’s work and follow his recommendations, and I bet you see significant improvement. It’s been about a month for me, and I’m pretty much back to normal.

I cross-posted some more detail on my situation here:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/brain-fog-dizziness-vision-problems-head-pressure-headache-please-help-556136?page=0#3836922

Good luck and better health!