Just for your information Zink is a mineral not a vitamin.Take it in moderation though.
Hi babe thanks for your advice. I have good and bad days. I think because I am suffering from so many outbreaks it's making it even harder. I was getting a painful outbreak every two weeks. I'm genuinely quite a healthy person but being 24 and living In I do like to party and drink a lot which I don't think helps. I could live with it if was I was suffering one or two outbreaks a year but 11 in the last Seven months is an awful lot. I know it will get easier I'm just really struggling x
Hi babe thanks for your advice. I have good and bad days. I think because I am suffering from so many outbreaks it's making it even harder. I was getting a painful outbreak every two weeks. I'm genuinely quite a healthy person but being 24 and living In I do like to party and drink a lot which I don't think helps. I could live with it if was I was suffering one or two outbreaks a year but 11 in the last Seven months is an awful lot. I know it will get easier I'm just really struggling x
You will have to put your parting on hold.
Rest,eat well,take the medication,stay away from boys and just remember it can get better ....if you look after your self.
if you carry on the way you are,you are not going to get better and worse you may pass it on to other healthy lads.
its just got to stop all the cross contamination amongst the young.
Sex is not everything
sorry, yes Zinc is a mineral not a vitamin. and for the third time, please take in moderation.
Like others have said, it does get easier. I've had HSV for almost 4 years now.
I remember in the first year after i was diagnosed I had at least 7 outbreaks, 4 of which were in the first 3 months. None of them were nearly as painful as the first one.
Now here we are, 4 years later. My last outbreak was in early April. Unfortunately, it was very painful, but it was the only one to to cause me more than a little discomfort since the first. Before that, I had been outbreak free for a year
And as for your final question, YES! Yes, someone will love you. I've been in a relationship for 2 years and he has known that I have HSV since the first date (my choice to tell him then, it's different for everyone). We are getting married in 5 weeks.
It will get better.
Courtney, I felt the same. However, I do feel better now because I do not get my monthly outbreaks. I accidentally found out that eating one big slice of pineapple a day kept the herpes away. I have since then read that it is the vitamin c in pineapple that does the trick. I dont know what it is but I was taking vitamin c tablets and it did nothing.
A glass of pineapple juice may do the same.
Truly have found relief. In the last 8 months i have only had a small outbreak which did not last its usual two weeks but lasted a couple of days.
Try it. It wont hurt . Its cheap. and I would love to know if you get relief like i did/do.
All the best
You will. It sounds traumatizing the way media describes it but its not that bad. It's like an ingrown hair. It's embarrassing, its not appealing but it goes away. If anything, having it gives you a better understanding of yourself and who you want to be with because you aren't going to tell someone that you really want to get intimate with about it unless you want the real deal relationship and if they cant accept it, you don't need them in your life and theyll probably get it from some other slut at the bar lol.
hey, im going through the same. dont feel bad. i have gotten like 12, ( 3 major, well 4 , and the others mild) im currnelty experimenting with vitamisn and may look into yoga. im 27 male, healthy, and work out but for some reason i still get them every 2-3 weeks. I believe stress is huge and im always checking myself and stressing over getting a new one. update me on your story, i will share mine as it progresses =)
Hoemopatic means they take something like an Asprin, or garlic, anything, and drop one tiny little pice of it into water and dilute it down and they do that Again, and Again and Again 100,000 Times. then give you a SUGAR PILL. dont waist you money on that crap. look up James Randy on youtube to learn about Hoemopatic. I am in the same boat you are, I have HSV 1 & 2. and had an outbreak 3 months ago, went to the doctors and found out I had it. so far i have taken 30 Acyclovir 200mg capsuls and it sarted to go away but came back, it even got in my eyes, (vission blured now so forgive my spelling) I have to go back to the doctors. So Dont let some one who is not a doctor tell you anything. go to your doctor. yes i to am suffering a depressive wave, and i am single and looking. just git up and keep going to the doctors and look for your local HSV Support center. i live in CA USA Mojave desert area and i am FEARING the summer to come, It get to 150 dreggres here and hope that the heat dose not make it worse. we just need to have hope that the REAL doctors will find a cure soon. good luck.
Hoemopatic means they take something like an Asprin, or garlic, anything, and drop one tiny little pice of it into water and dilute it down and they do that Again, and Again and Again 100,000 Times. then give you a SUGAR PILL. dont waist you money on that crap. look up James Randy on youtube to learn about Hoemopatic. I am in the same boat you are, I have HSV 1 & 2. and had an outbreak 3 months ago, went to the doctors and found out I had it. so far i have taken 30 Acyclovir 200mg capsuls and it sarted to go away but came back, it even got in my eyes, (vission blured now so forgive my spelling) I have to go back to the doctors. So Dont let some one who is not a doctor tell you anything. go to your doctor. yes i to am suffering a depressive wave, and i am single and looking. just git up and keep going to the doctors and look for your local HSV Support center. i live in CA USA Mojave desert area and i am FEARING the summer to come, It get to 150 dreggres here and hope that the heat dose not make it worse. we just need to have hope that the REAL doctors will find a cure soon. good luck.
Hello, I just wanted to post for anyone still suffering out there that after years of regular outbreaks I randomly decided to try turkey tail mushrooms which somebody had recommended for my dad who had cancer.I noticed when I brought it that it said it was helpful for aids and herpes so decided to try it and it is the first time I have been outbreak free for a whole year. I dont take it everyday, just when I feel an outbreak coming on. I have tried all the natural treatment and have found very limited success. I just wanted to let people know that for me these mushroom have been incredibly effective... And I hope they might be for other people out there, its fairly cheap so low risk to try it out too.
Lets make it go away!!!
What’s thr status these days mate, are the turkey tail mushrooms still helping!