Informazioni sulla categoria Salute sessuale

The highs of sex can quickly become lows if you find out you’ve picked up an unwanted STI. They come in many forms, but all are treatable and preventable with the right contraception choices.

1 Mi Piace

This is not really about sexual health, but something that involves something sexual.

I am a 71 year old male, I just had total hip replacement and now I am home. I have home healthcare which involves a Physical Therapist twice a week.

Due to the type of incision that I have, I was instructed not to wear briefs or boxers just yet but to try and wear a loose-fitting sports pants, I have two pair, and they are both of some kind of nylon.

After therapy yesterday, the therapist stated that she needed to examine my incision and photograph it. The only way due to my incision is for me to hold my pants top open and drop it down because the incision goes from my hip downwards towards my groin, a total of 8 1/2 inches.

I cannot stand long and hold my pants open, and I guess she saw more than she wanted to. She kind of scolded me for exposing myself to her, which was never my intent. Is this normal actions by female therapists? Are they that sensitive these days?