Die Achillessehnen-Tendinopathie ist eine Erkrankung, die Schmerzen, Schwellungen und Steifheit der Achillessehne verursacht. Sie wird durch wiederholte kleine Verletzungen (als Mikrotrauma bekannt) der Achillessehne verursacht. Nach jeder Verletzung heilt die Sehne nicht vollständig, wie es normalerweise der Fall sein sollte. Dies bedeutet, dass sich im Laufe der Zeit Schäden an der Achillessehne ansammeln und eine Achillessehnen-Tendinopathie entstehen kann.
Dies ist ein Begleitdiskussionsthema zum Originalartikel unter https://patient.info/foot-care/heel-and-foot-pain-plantar-fasciitis/achilles-tendinopathy
I have had a problem with my right Achilles tendon for several months, so today, I had an appointment with my GP, who covered all possible causes and remedies outlined in your article regarding tendonitis.
Mine was not as a result of an injury, but a gradual progress over approximately a year.
I believe the problem is caused by small and repetative injuries that did not heal.
My conclusion is that the source of the injury is my Lazeboy Chair, which I use daily, especially at night.
When the footrest is raised, my feet hang over the edge of the footrest applying pressure to the base of my calf muscles, effectively shortening my Achilles tendons.
I have considered this possibility for a while now and will try to extend the chair’s footrest to rest under my heels, thus have my feet pointing more towards the ceiling and lengthening the Achilles tendons.
Is this a logical and feasible conclusion to arrive at, or am I hoping to dream away my problem tendons while reclining in my comfy(maybe not so comfy) lounge chair at the end of each day?