Clit Size Question

Hi,

I’m 18 and ever since I started puberty I’ve noticed my clit has gotten quite a bit bigger to the point that it’s only half covered by my clit hood normally, but when I get turned on it ends up getting completely exposed and my clit hood slides back, is this normal? I’ve compared with my best friend but you can only see hers if she pulls back her clit hood herself.
Are there any other girls out there like me?
Is this a turn off for boys?

Honestly, please don’t worry about it :heart: Bodies are all different, and there’s a huge range of what’s completely normal. The fact that yours is more visible than your friend’s doesn’t make it any less normal or attractive. And as for whether it’s a turn-off for boys, the right person isn’t going to judge you for something that’s simply part of your body. You really don’t need to feel self-conscious about it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: