I'm 35 and I am an overall healthy woman. In the last year, in noticed in would get dizzy while washing dishes. More recently, whenever I start walking, I immediately feel off balance and like I'm going to go through the floor. Feeling like I'm on a boat! Don't have insurance and am nervous about what this is. I have done research and the cause is most likely an inner ear balance problem. Anyone else have this and if so, what did you do about it. Please help! It's making my life with two small children difficult. Thanks!
Try vestibular therapy (you can find it on YouTube) and that should help
Oi, já que sua situação não permite que você visite um médico, experimente um remédio sem receita como o Dramamine. Há outros similares na farmácia mais próxima. Espero que isso ajude.
Você está certo em suspeitar que isso pode ser um problema no ouvido interno. Tudo sendo igual, você precisa ver um médico otorrinolaringologista com interesse em Neurotologia.
Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN
Neurofisiologista Clínico
Membro da Academia Europeia de Neurologia
I suffer from vertigo as well, when I go outside I put cotton or silicone ear plug in my bad ear, then I don't get vertigo. Hope it helps you.
Tente fazer o manobra de meio mortal em casa. Há um vídeo online mostrando como fazer isso. É isso que eu uso.
Thank you Jackie! I will try that
Às vezes, preciso fazer isso várias vezes (talvez 4) para que funcione. Certifique-se de espaçá-los a cada 30 minutos.
How did you identified the "bad ear"?
I'm 34 with two young children and been feeling like this since the start of October! Been to ent who suspect labyrinthitis but have referred me for an mri too. It's absolutely horrible and us ruining my life. I can't do half the things with the kids. Hope we are both better soon. X
I feel worse when stood up or walking if o lay down or sit with my neck supported I feel fine.. I have two children too and it saddens me as it stops me from doing day to day things... I've even given up driving... Do you get neck pain at the top of the spine and lower part of the head when this happens cause mine gets really painful... I've had tests.. xrays.. Chiropractors..acupuncture..physio but nothing seems to work
I'm 38 overall very healthly, I was diagnosed with VN in Aug 2015,it was a long road to recovery but you will get better.VRT saved my life! it is the only thing that will help with the balance/contstant dizzy feeling. Before that I tried everything and I mean everything.If you dont have insurance there are videos posted on youtube.
Quanto tempo levou para você se recuperar completamente? Fui diagnosticado com VN no final de junho de 2016. Estou cerca de 80%, mas ainda tenho um longo caminho a percorrer.
I have had vertigo for 3 years now. I suffer with it everyday there is no let up. I am really off balance, swaying, feeling like I’m falling when I’m standing, spinning. I was diagnosed with eustachian tube dysfunction, plus recently found out I have 4 allergies. I have tried everything I can think of,.doctors, ent said there is nothing wrong with my ears, which I feel they are not telling the truth, vertigo tablets nothing is working. I understand completely where you are coming from, everyday is a real battle and it has given me really bad anxiety due to feeling like I’m going to fall over or collapse on the floor. Since May I have been having vestibular physio but it’s taking so long. Try Cranio sacral therapy, that’s what I’m doing now to see if it helps.