Major CSC recovery by baby aspirin

M44, I had recurring CSC in one eye for several months recently, and my vision dropped to ~20/25–20/32 for around 1.5 months without any improvement from resting. We were monitoring it by OCT scans but did not apply any treatment since the blood vessels did not show any leakage.

By chance, I was taking baby aspirin for other reasons, and after the third day, I saw a sudden improvement in CSC. My vision returned to 20/20 after only 10 days. The Amsler grid distortion also improved significantly, with slight recovery every week (it might get restored after several months based on this recovery rate).

I also got blood tests and found a few hormones ~50–60% above the upper limits of the typical reference ranges: total testosterone ~1,400 ng/dL, SHBG ~85 nmol/L, and DHEA-S ~580 µg/dL.

I found only one small-scale study on baby aspirin for CSC:
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC2921298/

For my next steps:

(1) Some of my hormones got elevated since last year, possibly due to using a keto diet vs. Mediterranean diet. I possibly need to better balance fat vs. carbs, exercise, and sleep to prevent overshooting hormones that might contribute to CSC.

(2) I plan to take baby aspirin for ~5–6 months, as mentioned in the study, to minimize the chance of CSC recurrence.

Does anybody have recommendations or experience with CSC recovery using baby aspirin? Are there any specific side effects (except bleeding) that I need to watch for?

Also, if baby aspirin is helpful for CSC recovery at very low cost, why was it not considered further as a potential treatment method?