Tenho 28 anos e tive minha primeira enxaqueca com aura, aparentemente, no sábado, 2, em um único dia. Estou muito chateada e preocupada por achar que tenho um tumor cerebral. Fui ao médico, ao pronto-socorro e ao oftalmologista, mas me disseram que não preciso de uma tomografia, pois é enxaqueca com aura. Alguém teve a primeira recentemente e eu só preciso acreditar que é isso mesmo? Começou como um ponto cego, aumentou com linhas em zigue-zague e depois pareceu acontecer no outro olho 4 horas depois.
Mine started when I was 25, pregnant and thought someome slipped a drug in my food when the kalidavision started. I went to the eye Dr and my primary and both said migraine with aura. Fast forward 35 years…I still get them, every now and again, sometimes months go by and nothing and sometimes I have one straight after the other. The aura lasts about 20 minutes tops and its still frightening. I haven’t had a migraine in MONTHS until this past week, I have had 4 in a row. So I sit here on pins and needles waiting for the 24 hour mark to pass so I can give a sighof relief. Tylenol is usually all I take but this time i tried advil. I am 4 years post menopausal with neck issues from a car accident years ago. Hang in there sis.
Hey! Thanks so much for the reply yeah I’ve also seen the optician and my doctor! Did you have any scans or did they just know it was migraines with aura? They’re not pleasant but seem to be common xx
I haven’t had scans. Mine were so infrequent I didnt really worry about that. This week though is nuts with headache, I can take theTylenol or advil and the pain goes but I am getting anxious waiting on the next shoe to drop. I have neck issues to and it all seems to go together
Hey, oh bless you yeah I haven’t had any scans. I have awful health anxiety and those weird visions really threw me off to be honest .. maybe I should relax and know others have had it too I Hope your headache passes