Neuropatia

Hi I have been taking Pregabalin for a number of years to combat neuropathy which shows itself in my legs and feet. Feet become very sore and legs cramp without notice I am not sure if Pregabalin actually does any good, any one gat any suggestions for an alternative please.

I have severe nerve pain in my head after brain surgery that went wrong.

You might need to change dose, or med. There are similar options, it mostly depends what your body does or doesn’t react to.

Currently taking the following daily - Carbamazepine 800 mg, Pregabalin 300mg, Morphine 1200 mg, and a Ketamine nasel spray. I also take high strength CBD Gummies as needed.

Thanks Oliver for your input, I’ll get to the doctors to see if I have any other options

1 curtida

If you would like a more natural option please research vibration plates. They get your blood flowing and can reduce the numb feeling in neuropathy. Just search on YouTube. I bought Lifepro Hexaplate on Amazon. Around $80. It’s their smallest and lightest version which I like. You can easily move it when needed. I love it. I have my hubby using it now for his neuropathy.