Hérnia de disco

Hi everyone,

Just looking for a bit of reassurance and support. My husband has been having pains in his legs for about 3 weeks. After seeing a couple of doctors, it got to a point where he had to go to A&E last week because his left leg was numb. He had an MRI and the doctor said that he had a slipped disc in his L3 disc. He was given 2 weeks of tablets for nerve pain and was told that he would hear from a consultant in the neurology department. He called them today and they said that they have received his referral but they can’t say when it’ll be looked at and if he needs further medication to speak to the g.p. I just feel very alone in this. I am working full time still, we have 2 children and I am supporting my husband with everything. Has anyone else had this injury and if so how long did it take to get better? I feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Marque uma consulta com um quiroprático imediatamente! Eles podem ajudar a ajustar seu marido e fazê-lo se sentir melhor. Um médico só pode prescrever medicamentos, operar ou recomendar fisioterapia, mas, para ajudá-lo a se curar, você realmente deve ligar para um quiroprático. Verifique avaliações e encontre um bom profissional! Sempre há esperança, e manipulação da coluna vertebral é o que eles especializam!