Sudden Muscle weakness, Joint cracking and popping?

Hello jay,

Please go for a colonoscopy and tell doctor everything you feel. My thing started with a pain in my right lower abdomen. Colonoscopy will show doctor everything in your abdomen. Also tell him the root of the cause you think it all started from. Keep me updated and so will I. This is serious as I think it is either a parasite or an infection. Also don't think too much about it and it will destroy you, I know it's hard but try to keep yourself busy. Good luck buddy, a reply would be appreciated

Hello there,

I feel like there is something inside me and it's spreading, you mentioned mite, can you please explain what kind of mite ?

Thanks

Hi

It's the scabies mites because body is always fighting them thats why we're getting inflammation in joint

Hi jackie00198 (or just Jackie!). I went through what you are talking about and completely agree this could be the cause. I went from running a succesful bar/restaurant working 12 hour days, running every day, socialising etc to becoming slow, tired, lethargic, feeling nauseas, and over the year have now lost nearly all my muscle mass. It took me 4 years to get diagnosed. kirsty13464 please don't take no for an answer. Unfortunately you have to be very pushy with GP's about this. I was eventually diagnosed with M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia.

Hello dua,

You have hernia, please go get it checked, good luck šŸ™‚

It's hernia my friend, get it fixed, good luck šŸ™‚

It's hernia, please get it checked, good luck šŸ™‚

It's hernia, please get it checked, good luck šŸ™‚

Hello Kristy, it's no disease, just hernia, get it treated, good luck & god bless you šŸ™‚

I am the oppisite in my CFS with joint cracking, I have experienced less cracking and more stiffnes to be honest. I have not had a good "back crack" in years, when I am stiff in the morning and try to crack my back on my bed I just can't, it hurts my body refuses to crack now.

Crazy i have the exact symptoms and same age! Low vitamin d as well and i have a had a history of low platelets.. my thyriod came back fine .. but my joints and myscles the facia is all crazking wearing down suddenly .. hopefully we find answers i guess i wrote this to let u know ur not the only one

Interesting mite on skin?

Do you also find it hard to pick up items? Do your muscles "jump" or twitch?

Do you also find it hard to pick up items? Do your muscles "jump" or twitch?

Yes they do and occasionally yes i am dropping things or dont pick them up correctly since ive been feeling this way

Wow! This is exactly what im going through. How long has it been happening for you? Its been about 2 months for me.

About alitte longer than a year now .. yu have had low platelets aswell?

Jacob, I noticed you haven't posted any follow up in a while. Were you ever able to find out the diagnosis.

I notice a lot of the answer seekers have symptoms after a FLU, my twitches started after a flu. My sternum hurts as well as my left ribcage (sore to touch and as if someone squeezed me inside). Everything hurts, if I touch my skin it hurts and burns. ANA is negative. My platelets are ok but my Fibrinogen and Sedimentation rate are both slightly elevated.

I do not know if we have anything in common (except for onset post FLU and vitamin D deficiency). I also have hypothyroidism (Hashimotos). I am not sure where to go and seek answers any more. I can't function. I have a 16 month old baby... I am desperate to find the cause of all of this.

Muscle, join, blurred eyes all started around the same time four years ago. Done over handled different lab tests including hashimoto, lime disease, etc, Name it MRIs, ultrasound, X-ray all came back normal. Now it passed to my entire family. I asure it easily transmissible by sharing plates or from the air. Anyone you come across diagnosing or solutions?

Was it scabbies? Did you get it treated. Is it working for you?