Rétention urinaire et constipation causées par l'herpès génital ?

sorry for what you are experiencing now. i was infected with ghsv1. i had urination retention for many months. it began to improve at the 6th month and then at 12th month my urination is completely normal with no retention any more. i think if your emotions are normal, then your urination retention issue heals faster. but if your mood is anxious or depressed, then your healing will be slower. that's just my experience

Just wanting to leave some advice in case it might help.

I found my urine retention only lasted 11-12 days and to help myself until then I typically only peed in a bending forward position  on the toilet almost mimicking a squat. I think this helps align the bladder and urethra and helps urine pass easier so a stool might be useful as well. This was the only way I was able to empty my bladder and avoid an ER visit and a catheter treatment. I doubled up on my water intake in order to force myself to go multiple times a day. Constipation  lasted much longer than urine retention (2 1/2 weeks) and found suppositories( liquid glycerin) and daily doses of Miralax were the only effective laxitives for me. I didn’t take any medicine for the urine retention, but it definitely doesn’t hurt to still contact your doctor about it. If anyone is having this problem, be calm and know it will pass. I was more stressed than I have been in my entire life because I didn’t know if it would be permanent or not. Trust me it will go away just be patient. Good luck! 

Hi all, 

I’m a 24 year old female was diagnosed as having Herpes almost 2 weeks ago. I was already over 5 days in so wasn’t given any medication for it. I was using Vaseline as a barrier to stop me from peeing on the sore parts, but it’s almost completely healed now. However, I am getting a lot of urinary retention and find I can only go when in the shower which is quite debilitating. I’m not sure whether it’s the Co-codamol I have been taking for the muscle pain or the actual Herpes itself also being tested for IBD and I just feel like I’ve perminantly got something wrong with me at the moment  

Je suis un homme de 31 ans originaire du Royaume-Uni. J’ai été diagnostiqué il y a environ 9 ans.
Ma première poussée a été extrêmement grave en raison d’une relation très malsaine, j’avais des symptômes pendant presque 3 mois avant d’être diagnostiqué, donc je peux sympathiser avec tous ceux qui sont diagnostiqués.
Cependant, même après 10 ans, je sens qu’il y a encore beaucoup de choses que je ne sais pas.
Alors ma question pour ceux qui sont concernés est de savoir si les gens ont des poussées régulières tout le temps ou s’ils passent des mois sans poussées.
Et deuxièmement, avez-vous toujours (pas parfois, c’est-à-dire uniquement lors d’une poussée) une rétention urinaire ?
Je souffre toujours de rétention urinaire, même lorsque je n’ai pas de poussée.
Juste une petite note de bas de page
Ça s’améliore, il y a des gens qui comprennent, j’ai rencontré l’âme sœur depuis mon diagnostic, nous sommes ensemble depuis 8 ans, elle est mon rocher et nous sommes actuellement fiancés pour nous marier.
Beaucoup d’amour à tous.