Warum ist meine Erektion schwach und das Lustgefühl vermindert, obwohl der Urologe sagte, dass alles normal ist?

I am a 34-year-old man and I have been experiencing several changes in my sexual function for some time now. Here is a clear summary of my symptoms:

  • When I watch porn, I get a very brief feeling (only 3–5 seconds) like something is about to come out from my penis (like the start of ejaculation or orgasm), but nothing actually comes out and the feeling disappears quickly.

  • I masturbate very frequently, and I mostly stimulate only the head (glans) of my penis instead of using the whole shaft.

  • My erection quality has decreased significantly. I currently only get about 60% hardness naturally, even when aroused.

  • I ejaculate much faster (10-20 sec)

  • Sexual pleasure and sensation have become much weaker. I don’t feel the strong, special pleasure I used to feel during masturbation or when aroused. Everything feels less enjoyable and almost “flat.”

I visited a urologist who examined me and said there is no physical problem with my penis. I tried Viagra for 2 days and my erection became 100% strong during those days, but everything returned to the previous weak state (60% erection, quick ejaculation, low pleasure) as soon as I stopped.

I am worried because these changes are affecting my confidence and enjoyment. I suspect my heavy porn use and the way I masturbate (only the head, very frequently) may be contributing to desensitization or changed responses.

I don’t think it’s just anxiety. Something feels wrong with the sensitivity and response of my penis.

What could be causing this? i’m suffering since 3 years

Do you get 60% erection without contact? And do you wake up with an erection? If any of the previous two questions are true you don’t have erectile dysfunction. This means you watch porn too much and your brain is desensitized.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Dieses Muster (schwache Erektionen, vorzeitiger Samenerguss, flaches Lustgefühl und dieses kurze fast-Orgasmus-Gefühl) ist bei Jahren von intensivem Pornokonsum und häufiger Masturbation nur mit der Eichel, die zu einer Abstumpfung führt, sehr verbreitet. Die meisten Männer verzeichnen deutliche Verbesserungen durch einen vollständigen Porno-Reset: Masturbation auf maximal 1–2 Mal pro Woche reduzieren, ausschließlich den gesamten Schaft berühren, dabei auf Pornos oder visuelle Hilfen verzichten und dem Prozess 6–12 Wochen Zeit geben, um sich neu zu regulieren.

Do you exercise? Working out is important to have strong erections, especially cardio